Comprehensive promotion for PJSC Aeroflot
The CHINA SMM team has solved a difficult but interesting challenge for PJSC Aeroflot, Russia’s largest airline. Our goal was to increase the number of Chinese passengers of PJSC Aeroflot via creating a positive image of the company in social networks in China.
Due to achieve this goal, we need to implement and monitor the following tools:
We have divided these tools into three major branches: social media and promotion, customer service, monitoring and crisis response.
- Customer support service;
- Daily monitoring of brand mentioning (including anticrisis response);
- Working with Weibo and WeChat on a daily basis;
- Working with KOL and tourist platforms;
- Promotion of PJSC Aeroflot in social networks.
Social media and promotion
- We analyzed competitors in this industry, researched what content is most interesting to readers of aviation blogs in China, and developed content specifically for each social network of PJSC Aeroflot, based on the customer’s wishes.
- For Weibo, we put a lot of emphasis on quests, series of posts about Russian cities and crafts, contests and colorful infographics.
- For WeChat, we made the content more useful and informative, taking into account the format of the social network that allows us to make posts eventful and juicy.
- Targeted advertising, publications on specialized platforms, and collaboration with bloggers were used to promote accounts.
User experience is an important part of this project, as clients often look for support in the company’s social networks. Our goal was to provide round-the-clock monitoring of critical cases and their solution, as well as support for all users’ questions. We managed this successfully: two employees were constantly working on the project so that it was possible to ensure the effectiveness of both Chinese and Russian time.
During working on the project, we found out that most of the customer’s questions are repeated, so we developed a chatbot for WeChat. We have included the most important and common items that will be useful for our customers.
Monitoring and crisis response
In order to foretell and quickly resolve emerging issues, we daily monitored and analyzed all posts mentioning the company in social networks. This helped us to quickly respond to customer complaints and suggestions, as well as to understand the fields to improve our work.